Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!! Today is the final day of blogmas and I’m bringing to you a list of bookish presents I received this Christmas!
Every Christmas, my family asks me to make an Amazon Wishlist of gifts I want so that they know what to get me. As you might imagine, I listed a lot of books this year. On top of that, my partner, Rob, knows that I’m a fan of bookish goods and items that can improve my bookstagram account (and to start up my non-existent booktube). As a result, my Christmas this year was more of a Bookmas with loads of bookish goodies! I’ll list them below.
- The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
- The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson
- The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson
- Halo: The Fall of Reach by Eric Nylund
- Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz
- Halo: The First Strike by Eric Nylund
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
- The Fascinators by Andrew Eliopulos
- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
- Fable by Adrienne Young
- Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston
- The Dreamer’s Trilogy beanie/tuque
- LED tripod w/ ring light
Non-bookish goodies I received this year were:
- A muffin pan (we learned the hard way last year that we don’t own one when we tried to make something that required a muffin pan and ended up trying to jerry rig a solution)
- A karaoke machine
- ???? (my family says I have like two more things on the way so I don’t know what these are yet)
Did you get any bookish gifts this holiday season? Tell me in the comments below!