I was tagged by multiple people and I haven’t been keeping track but I think Bex was the first to tag me. Thank you everyone who did and I’m sorry that I lost your questions in the void!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award created by Okoto Oke Enigma. You can click on the provided link for more information!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
- I am allergic to cats but I have two, Baby and Whitefoot, who are both 14 years old (and from the same litter).
- I have a really hard time getting out of bed in the morning. It’s like I have no self-control at all when it comes to sleeping. I’ll often wake up at 12pm or later unless I have something scheduled.
- I am a huge fan of jigsaw puzzles and logic puzzles but I haven’t done either of those in a while.
- What is the best Christmas song?
I’m not sure I have a favorite but I have a favorite Christmas album and that’s Once Upon a Christmas by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. It’s the album that my mom has played every Christmas since I was a child so it has sentimental value.
- Who is your favourite character that you LOVE TO HATE?
Hmmmm. I’m completely blanking on every character that I hate right now. I think my brain is a bit fried. I very much don’t like Tony Stark so maybe I’ll say that for now.
- Three TV series / movies that you are loving right now?
I’m currently rewatching episodes of The Office and Supernatural and those are two shows that I’ve always enjoyed. I’m also watching New Girl and it’s full of laughs.
- What is the one reading genre that you think should be left alone now?
I’m gonna be honest, I have no idea what this question means. Does it mean the genre I don’t want anymore books written in? If so, my least favorite fiction genre would probably be historical fiction.
- Name two under-rated books that you think should be adapted for screen.
I don’t know what makes a book under-rated but I’d very much like to see an adaptation of The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson because it’s a book I’ve read around 4 or 5 times and I think most people I talk to don’t know what it is. There are a good number of romance novels that I’ve read recently that I think would make good movies. The last one I read was The Spark by Jules Wake
My brain is dead (as mentioned above) so I don’t think I can come up with 10-20 people but here are some:
- What is a book that you wish you could rewrite? (can be the whole thing or just certain parts)
- What is your favorite thing about the Bookish Community?
- How long have you been bloggings?
- This year has been quite a mess. What’s a positive thing that’s happened to you in 2020?
- What are three main things that you look for in a good book?
My Best Post:
Updated: November 11, 2020 Hi everyone! If you follow me on Twitter, then you might have already seen my announcement about a project that my partner and I have been working on for the past week. We wanted to create a site where the entire bookish community could come together to help readers feel safer … Continue reading Introducing: BookTriggerWarnings.com!