Hey look it’s me posting something time-sensitive at a reasonable point in the month!
I took a kind of personal oath to accept less blog tours this year to help with my stress, so I only have one planned blog tour for May. This is much better than the months where I had 7+ 😅
My partner and I are also continuing with our practice of choosing books for the other to read. We’ve lowered it to 2 books a month instead of 3: one from our established TBR and one wildcard.
Let’s get started!
May 2021 TBR
If you’d like to purchase any of the books mentioned below, you can click on the provided affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This comes at no additional cost to you.
- Robopocalypse by Daniel W. Wilson (Wildcard Choice)
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey (TBR Choice)
May Blog Tours/Book Clubs:
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- The Big Four by Agatha Christie
- The Five by Hallie Rubenhold
- Things to Do Before the End of the World by Emily Barr
These are books that I’ve wanted to get to (or finish reading) for a while and hope to also read this month.
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
- Dismal Dreams by Red Lagoe
- Seeking Whom He May Devour by Fred Vargas
- The Summoned Ones by Darryl A. Woods
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
That’s all for now! Wish me luck! Have you read any of these books? Are you interested in any of these books? Tell me in the comments below!