I was tagged by Emily! I love doing tags. Please tag me in more things everybody.
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- Make up your own questions and tag others!
#1 Would you rather have only vintage outfits to wear or only the latest newest trends?
Vintage outfits. I usually hate the latest trends.
#2 Would you rather only read your favorite book for the rest of your life and never read anything else or never read your favorite book again and only read new books?
Only read new books because I know that if I could only read one book for the rest of my life, I would start hating it.
#3 Would you rather have a couple of really close friends or a bunch of random acquaintances?
Couple of really close friends. I feel like right now I’m struggling with not feeling like I have close friends.
#4 Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?
Lose the ability to lie. Believing everything you’re told sounds super dangerous.
#5 Would you rather Experience the beginning of planet earth or the end of planet earth?
The beginning of the planet Earth UNLESS the end of planet earth didn’t mean I was also going to die. Like that one scene from Dr. Who.
#6 Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or have free coffee where/whenever you want?
If you replace coffee with just like cafe drinks then definitely the free coffee. I don’t like coffee but if for instance you let me have free chai lattes whenever I wanted that sounds like heaven. I have unlimited data so I don’t really need the free Wi-Fi. Plus so many places already offer it.
#7 Would you rather give up your love life or work life?
Work life. Bruh.
#8 Would you rather read minds or accurately predict the future?
You know….like neither. Reading minds sounds terrible and so does predicting the future. If I could control this ability then sure read minds. I don’t need to know about terrible things before they happen.
#9 Would you rather have no taste buds or be color blind?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm color blind I think.
#10 Would you rather infinite battery life for your cell phone or infinite fuel for your car?
Fuel. Definitely fuel. I live in Hawaii. Gas is expensive, y’all.
IF YOU’RE TAGGED, THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT I MADE FOR YOU TO ANSWER! (EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT TAGGED FEEL FREE TO ANSWER THEM ANYWAY)
- Would you rather never read another book again or never watch another tv show again?
- Would you rather have the ability to control fire or have the ability to control water?
- Would you rather travel to the past or the future?
- Would you rather never be able to talk to anyone or never be able to touch anyone?
- Would you rather break your arm or your leg?
- Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and attractive
- Would you rather have the ability to grow or the ability to shrink?
- Would you rather give up meat or give up vegetables?
- Would you rather have the ability to talk to animals or have the ability to speak to any human regardless of language?
- Would you rather give a speech in public or sing in public?