If you’re following me on twitter you probably have seen me trying to find as many September readathons as possible. I was able to find the following ( they all are for the entire month of September):
- Hogwarts House Battles (Harry Potter themed readathon)
- ATLA Readathon (Avatar the Last Airbender readathon/watchaton)
- Princess-A-Thon (Princess themed readathon)
- Mythothon (Mythology themed readathon/watchathon)
- TBR Readathon (Non-themed readathon)
I decided to participate in the Hogwarts House Battles and the Mythothon. I considered doing the TBR Readathon but figured I would get overwhelmed trying to make my TBR list count for the prompts of three readathons.
My Current TBR List for Hogwarts House Battles
Here is what I currently plan on reading along with what prompts they will count for.
- Wilder Girls (Muggle Studies & Group Book)
- Truly Devious (Divination & Flying)
- The Andromeda Strain (Alchemy & Potions)
- The Shack (Herbology)
- The Things She’s Seen (Charms & Care of Magical Creatures)
- Slaughterhouse Five (Study of Ancient Runs, Arithmancy, & History of Magic)
- Fifty Shades of Gray (Defence Against the Dark Arts)
Things I currently don’t have books planned for:
- Astronomy (I’ll probably just choose one to do this for)
- Transfiguration (I plan on buying more books so depends on that)
- Apparation (I’ll probably just choose one to do this for)
My Current TBR List for Mythothon
For this I am trying to make a BINGO from the top left to the bottom right but I’m also going to end up hitting a bunch of other random prompts because of House Battles.
Here are the prompts for BINGO and their books.
- Huginn & Muninn: Slaughterhouse Five
- Helheim: The Shack or The Andromeda Strain
- Asgard: Anything left
- Alfheim: Truly Devious or Fifty Shades of Gray
- Mimir: Wilder Girls
I’m hoping that participating in readathons will get me reading more because though my GoodReads goal is only 20 books but I feel like I actually want to read 50 if possible. Let me know if you plan on participating in any of them with me! I’ll be updating my progress on twitter (@jenjenreviews).